CRM Administrator – MS Dynamics 2016 – Up to £35k – London
I am recruiting on behalf of a leading organisation in Central London, where an amazing opportunity has arisen for a CRM Administrator with 1-2 years’ experience, to lead the day to day administration of my clients Dynamics CRM 2016 system.
- Lead the day to day administration of the Dynamics CRM 2016 platform for pre and post implementation
- Provide 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support
- Deliver CRM Training across the business
- Own all CRM documentation for changes
- Validate cleanliness of data and perform various imports into CRM system
- Ensure that on-going data is captured appropriately and that processes and procedures are in place to support
- Support running bulk updates and workflows where mass update is required
- Review existing technical implementation and processes and propose changes for continuous improvement and benefits
- Security administration: Assigning and managing overall system security, user security and account-level security.
- Support the CRM Manager in delivering the long-term CRM strategy
- User view management: Assist users with creation or modification of individual CRM views.
- 1-2 years previous experience in managing CRM changes (creating custom entities, forms, relationships mapping, custom views, charts & dashboards etc.)
- Experience managing stakeholders from Managers to internal users.
- Strong usage of Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform (2015 or 2016) across all CRM modules to include Sales, Marketing and Service)
- Experience of B2B marketing
- Creation of automation using built-in tools or integrations using workflows
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customisation & Configuration Certification – MB2-712
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Application Certification – MB2-704
This is a permanent position, offering a salary of up to £35,000 per annum + an excellent benefits package.