Site / Construction Manager – Fit-out / Refurbishment
Positioned as one of the South East’s leading company specializing in commercial office fit out, building refurbishment and construction management our client has a reputation for excellence. They have an immediate requirement for a Site Manager to work on office fit-out and refurbishment projects.
Working outside of London covering a region spanning from Bristol to Portsmouth to Harrow, the site manager will be expected to take on full responsibility for delivering the project and dealing with the client.
- Management of the construction program assuming the role and responsibilities of the project manager, as the company dynamic has site number one’s dealing with the client.
- Site Manage a large commercial fit-out projects.
- Lead and performance manage a large construction team to ensure the works on site remain within budget and on schedule.
- Ensure BCA Compliance for each project
- Ensure Site Safety and review the Safe Work Method Statement and Safety Data Sheets
- Carry out daily site inductions in accordance with OHS requirements
What we are looking for
- Trade Background (Carpentry/Plumber Desired)
- Over 5 years of experience in Commercial Fitout refurbishment experience.
- Experience in establishment of new site.
- Co-ordination of product sample approvals, subcontractors, suppliers and Material Deliveries.
- Experience and ability to motivate and drive subcontractors on site.
- Management of site industrial relations.
- Developing relationship with clients, subcontractors & stakeholders.
- Ensuring OHS compliance on site including site inductions are adhered to.
Nixor guarantees to keep your enquiry confidential and will always make contact with you before submitting your details to any of our clients. Your details will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
Job Location: Reading
Please call Doug Smith on 0161 714 4165 for a confidential chat about your next career move.