Job title: PROJECT MANAGER
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
Are you an ambitious Project Manager looking to take over the world? Do you enjoy travelling? Are you passionate about software implementation? Do you get a kick from being good at your job and making customers’ lives easier? We only work with the best. Join the team!
We are an Integrated Software and Vehicle Technology Leader in the Waste Management industry, with clients around Europe, Asia and Australia. We get great feedback from our clients by staying within budget, delivering on our promise and matching our customers’ expectations.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
You’ll be working with the Customer management team to deliver solutions to the present and future customer base and you’ll be watching over the end-to-end delivery of our Software Implementation projects using our bespoke solution service.
Your day-to-day job will include defining the scope and schedule of the project, managing risk and resources, documenting and reporting, understand customer requirements and feeding them back to your team, monitoring and leading the correction process for successfully completing the project within the set budget and timeframe.
LET’S GET TO THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM:
- 5+ years in managing IT projects is the first thing we ask for.
- Software implementation or Technical Consultancy experience is a MUST. Worked with external end customers? Even better!
- We have our own ERP solution set, so previous ERP experience will come in handy.
- We’d love you to have worked in the Logistics or Waste Management sectors in past roles.
- You will be delivering projects using our SQL server so it would be good to have it in your skill set.
- Any Business Intelligence experience is a bonus.
- Flexibility in working hours might be needed for offering out of hours on call support (for example, when a system is going live).
- Travelling within the UK as well as internationally will be approximately 60% of the role so if you like exploring new sights then maybe you’re the one.
- Keeping customers happy and being client’s go-to service provider are very important to us. Needless to say, you’d need to be a natural people-person as you’ll be meeting them a lot!
- You would need to understand the basics of Software Engineering. The ideal candidate would need to have a Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Studies or equivalent).
We’re keen to help get your career to the top of the tree. Go ahead and take us out of the woods. Send your CV now to L.email@example.com.