User Researcher – £400 p/d – 3 Month Contract – Central London.
I am currently working with a client who is looking for a User Researcher to join their London based digital content team on a 3 month contract. Your role will be ensuring the user needs are properly understood in the agile development and creation of content for the company.
The Essential criteria for this role are
- Demonstrable knowledge, experience in and passion for user centred design practices for the creation of online content and tools
- Knowledge and track record of industry standards with regard to the inclusiveness and accessibility of technology solutions and putting the user (all types of end users and audiences) at the heart of everything we do
- Proven experience of gathering user requirements for web based services
- Proven experience of evaluating language and content online or via other media
- Proven experience of managing, executing and analysing usability test sessions
- Proven experience writing and collating reports where necessary for variety of different audiences
- Proven experience of working collaboratively in an agile environment with user experience teams, designers and developers to create new digital products and services
Proven experience using:
- Survey software e.g. Survey Monkey/Fluid Surveys/Survey Gizmo
- Screen recording software e.g. Camtasia/Morae/Silverbac
- Usability testing products e.g. Validately/Optimisely/Loop11
The top 3 things that they are looking for, however are…
- Strong qualitative research experience and range of methodologies – not just experience of standard usability testing
- Works in or practices lean/agile research
- Able to pick up complicated subject matter like benefits or debt and plan research with key audiences
The Contract rate that is being paid on this role is £300 to £400 per day.
Please send you CV to C.Beeston@nixor.net for consideration.