About the Role
As the Marketing Manager your key responsibilities will involve:
- Working with the senior team to plan and deliver (within budget) an effective integrated marketing strategy to Improve lead generation, opportunity creation and sales conversion
- Establishing a content marketing strategy and executing this in order to attract and engage existing and future clients using the website, webinars, networking events, award submissions, social media, surveys, PR, , blogs, advertising etc.
- Developing and executing integrated lead generation, nurturing and conversion strategy across multiple channels to build the sales prospect pipeline.
- Managing virtual teams of internal colleagues and agencies to deliver multifaceted marketing campaigns.
- Planning and implementing targeted email marketing campaigns to generate enquires, information requests and appointments for follow up by the team
- Ensuring that prospect and client contact, engagement and interaction data is captured and managed efficiently on the CRM system
- Identifying key target prospect segments and effectively utilising this data in campaigns
- Managing the creation of compelling and targeted collateral, in line with core propositions and tailored to the target audience, for PR, digital media and marketing campaigns.
- Tracking and analysing activities to continuously improve performance and demonstrate and maximise ROI
- In addition to all the above helping us strengthen the recruitment branding service we offer to our clients
- Taking the client spec, understanding USP’s, business analysis
- Writing the content, pitch/tone
- Creating the graphics /look feel
- Working with client internal marketing functions/understanding client branding
We’re looking for someone with the following;
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally in a Marketing or Business discipline
- At least 5 years’ B2B Marketing experience – ideally (but not necessarily) in the recruitment industry
- Ideally CIM qualified/part qualified – on a journey towards full Chartered Marketer Status (we will help you complete this journey)
- Both classical and new media marketing experience with a good understanding of campaign management and marketing performance metrics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- MS Office proficient with excellent organisational skills
- Experience of using/managing a CRM system. Ideally Bullhorn, but we will be happy to train the right candidate on Bullhorn if required.
- A passion for achieving and demonstrating Marketing ROI. (We want someone who relishes the challenge of demonstrating how Marketing investment can be converted into brand awareness, a pipeline of qualified leads and ultimately new clients.)
- A successful early career – you should be comfortable taking the initiative and confident in your ability to drive improvements.
- An excitement and desire to shape a role that delivers a unique blend of internal marketing and marketing (recruitment brand) services to our key clients
For more information please call 0161 714 4150 and ask for Jason, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.